2019 AMDA/IPA Conference Report Available
On October 25-27, 2019, almost 200 Pompe patients and their families, scientists, doctors, and industry representatives from around the world gathered in San Antonio, Texas for the 2019 AMDA/IPA Pompe Patient and Scientific Conference. Over the course of this weekend, there were twenty-two presentations on topics such as enzyme replacement therapy, gene therapy, muscle regeneration, disease management, and many others.
To download the Conference Brochure, which includes Presenter Biographies and Abstracts, please click here.
An in-depth Conference Report will be available shortly. Stay tuned here for that information.
We will also make a recording of all presentations available. The AMDA is still working with our consultants on the best method to make them available. More information will be provided as soon as it is available.
- 2019 AMDA/IPA International Conference – Posted on August 17, 2019
- 2015 AMDA International Pompe Patient and Scientific Conference-Update – Posted on August 22, 2015
- Conference Report Available for 2011 AMDA/IPA Patient and Scientific Conference – Posted on January 15, 2012
- 2006 Conference – Posted on November 24, 2006
- AGSD (UK) Family Conference, October 16th 2005 – Posted on October 20, 2006
- 2001 Conference – Posted on October 01, 2001